Plug in air fresheners – Fire Risk

this image shows a plugin airfreshener

Plugin air fresheners have been linked to house fires. Please read and share.

This is not an article as such more a safety alert. Here is the link to several reports about fires caused by these plugin air fresheners. I am also aware that House Managers for Peverel developments have been taught of the dangers of such air fresheners.

Please ensure anyone elderly you visit is not using one of these devices. The safer alternatives are battery operated ones or to ensure they are not left on for prolonged periods of time, when you go out or overnight.





Award-winning blogger and former care columnist for Devon Life magazine. I am passionate about helping elderly people and people with dementia live purposeful and independent lives.
Designer of the Dementia Assistance Card and Points Of Light award recipient, Caron hopes to help carers when resources are limited and demand is ever-increasing. I am here to support you.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.