Happy New Year to you and yours. I sincerely hope it brings all you hope, dream and in many cases,work for.
Caron Cares had such an exciting and amazing year in 2013 it almost seems difficult to top yet I see this as an challenge and stepping stone.
This year Caron Cares
- Managied to provide and supply 3 elderly Kenyan women with new wheelchairs
- Was included in Exeter Living and Devon Life
- Gainied the support and contributions of three specialists of whom one is writing an e-book on dementia for me.
- Exceeding 500 published articles
- Was asked to write articles for other on line publications
- Was invited to to sit on an advisory panel for care homes of the future.
For myself, becoming an Ostrich Purple angel ambassador was also a highlight of my year and after working full time with the elderly and blogging here I will spend my spare ( ha ha ) time raising awareness about dementia in my locality and on line.
Thank you for reading my articles my work is pointless without you.
Please help me spread the word in any way you can.
Many thanks and once again,