Mugs, Mugs and more Mugs.
I make no apologies. I know I have only just shared another post about a good mug for someone with shakes or rigors (the medical term for them) associated with Parkinsons, dementia or merely being elderly, BUT…. and when tea is the drink of the Nation, the vessel we use to consume this from is always going to be important.
This one is AMAZING too.
I was given one by a local company as a freebie demo and took it to one of the ladies I care for at work. She loves it. Hot drinks stay hot and cold ones cold as the lining is thermal. It is also conical and makes it so much easier for someone with limited mobility to be able to drink with ease and independence.
Prices start at £6.99 and they are robust and unbreakable.
- The insulated drinking cup has two ergonomic handles for firm hold even for shaky hands
- Easy drinking up without help: the mug’s internal cone enables drinking even while laying
- The plastic cup is a practical daily help for the elderly, private and professional care and people living with diseases such as stroke, Alzheimer’s, dementia, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s
- The drinking aid made of break-resistant quality plastic is durable, BPA-free, dishwasher safe and microwaveable
- Sturdy, high-quality plastic in exclusive ORNAMIN quality, made in Germany.
Qualifies for VAT relief.