*******NOMINATION TIME IS HERE AGAIN *****
Voting for the Older People in the Media awards is now open. This year there are only 3 categories and the only one Caron Cares fits into is the 3rd so its between me and Esther Rantzen I think !!
3) Best older person’s champion in the media
This category may include: High profile public figures whose appearance in the media highlights the contribution older people are making to the media landscape, or individuals who consistently bring an authoritative voice to the issues affecting older people.
The champion will raise awareness, understanding and empathy of these issues among the public.
This can be demonstrated by contributions to, or appearances in, any medium (press, radio, TV or social media).
WHY VOTE FOR CARON CARES ?
* More and more of us will care for an elderly loved one in the future and where is the best place to find information?
* Which other elderly care website really has a heart and offers practical help both on and off line ?
* How many other bloggers offering such help and support also work full time with the elderly on a daily basis and really understand their thoughts, fears and needs ?
* How many other elderly focussed blogs negotiate discounts for readers and send out freebie goodies when available?
* How many other bloggers really care as much about great quality advice and information ?
Please vote via Gransnet , I am sorry but they do ask you to register, and put “Caron Cares 3” and feel free to ask your friends and family to do the same. I admire Esther for what she has done but she is a high profile celeb I am just me.
Thank you and I apologise in advance if you vote and see this plea over and over again .